Dove Bingo, a new bingo site to hit the market opened their doors for the first time in 2015 to players around the UK and Ireland. They offer really great offers in their 75 and 90 ball bungo. In addition to this the company has the very best in bonuses, slots and side games. If you’re looking for a brand with really fun hosts and moderators you’ve found the right place.
To get started, simply follow the below directions:
1. Click any link on this page to access their website.
2. Click on the join now button
3. Input your details
If you’re on their Facebook page you’ll find that they have regular prizes such as their hamper giveaways at Christmas and money prizes.
Where do even start on this subject, the company offer so many promotions the list is nearly endless.
- They have their first deposit bonus as mentioned above, giving you £20 free. Not only that you can win up to a whopping £2,500 bonus.
- Extra chances to be able to win each month.
- Newbie promos every day from 8-11pm.
- Monday Madness – mixing up the prizes so you can win more from 4-7pm.
- Friday Night Promo – Takeaway a meal up to £50 each Friday at 8pm.
- Weekend Wad – £300 Bonus every single weekend. You can get your share also, all you need is that lucky golden no.
- 5K loyalty points in their refer a friend scheme.
- Get rewarded for becoming a VIP member and you’ll see your prizes soar through the roof. Not only that, VIPS can even win a voucher for a shopping exprience.
- Jackpot Games – If these weren’t enough, the site allows you to win up to £2k from tickets as low as 1p.
Wagering & Withdrawals:
- Minimum withdrawal is £30, which takes 7 days in total.
- Bingo wagering requirement is 4x bonus.
It is always wise to check the site’s terms and conditions since these can change from time to time, as can the wagering or withdrawal rules in place. As of now this information is accurate. It’s important to note when you’re withdrawing your winnings it may be subject to 48 hours waiting period. Although the company limits withdrawal to 5x per week this is not bad providing you’re aware of this up front. When you decided to finally cash out this is subject to you providing identification and proof of your address.
The first thing people ask me when I review a site I’ve played at is whether people are really winning? The simple answer is yes. Of course there are people winning, otherwise you wouldn’t find many players regularly at the site. It’s goes without saying, many people aren’t so lucky on sites such as DoveBingo. The below list is a combination of the recent winners so far this month. This is absolutely no indication that your winnings will reach this level but is definitely positive an encouraging knowing you could be playing on a site paying out these kind of withdrawals.
Is Dove Bingo Safe?
Yes absolutely, the company behind DoveBingo is fully licensed and are also regulated by the jurisdiction of Alderney. You’ll sleep safe knowing that the company has a highly secure server and their software has been accredited, tested and approved by a third party called SQS. The company behind this brand is called Jumpman Gaming who operate a number of highly recognised bingo sites in the UK. If you have any uncertainty their customer service is on hand to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to email them on email@example.com